Hebni Nutrition Consultants, Inc. (HNC) is a community-based, nonprofit (501 (c)(3)) agency formed in 1995 by dietitians to educate high-risk, culturally diverse populations about nutrition strategies to prevent diet-related diseases. Hebni’s mission is to provide culturally appropriate nutrition education and intervention strategies to prevent diet-related diseases.
This position requires 20-25 hours per week, with a flexible schedule. Implements marketing and advertising campaigns, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars. This position is under the supervision of the Executive Director.
- Create and develop graphics, flyers, social media posts, and related material for marketing events and announcements.
- Assist with developing written content for marketing material and literature, website content, and social media post.
- Update back end of Hebni Nutrition and the Fresh Stop’s websites. Post recipes, blogs, website content updates, create pages, create and update events, registrations form, and related tasks.
- Plan and set up weekly Wednesday livestreams on Facebook and Instagram Live.
- Understand use of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Keep up with social media analytics and performance, through social media scheduler, such as Later.com, Facebook Scheduler, and/or other related programs.
- Take photos and video during events, for content creation, and livestreams.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing programs and tools such as Adobe suite, Canva, and or other related programs.
- Managing and developing content calendar for social media post, weekly livestreams, and upcoming events.
- Creating, updating and cross promoting using Eventbrite, Facebook events, and our own website.
- Create campaigns to promote our nutrition programs, events, and virtual events (i.e. email, social, and public relations campaigns).
- On-site events: Assist with attending events, help set up marketing material, and aid with distribution of program flyers, as well as deliver basic knowledge about nonprofit organization.
- Creating ads and/or boost post on social media accounts for determined demographics.
- Problem Solving: ability to identify issues and develop solutions from appropriate sources and intuitive analysis.
- Team Culture: Works well and efficiently in a team setting as well as individually. Works hand in hand with Registered Dietitians and Fresh Stop team members, brainstorming and executing programs, events (in-person and virtually).
- Self-initiative: Staying up to date in social media and marketing trends, as well as staying up to date in nutrition and wellbeing topics.
- Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge on posting and managing social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube).
- Basic Graphic design using Canva, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), and related programs.
- Basic photo and video editing knowledge using Adobe Premiere, iMovie, or related programs.
- Content Creation and Scheduling
- Website management
- Creating, promoting, and managing event postings.
- 1-3 years of Social Media and Event Marketing experience
- Some college preferred
- Hebni Nutrition Consultants, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer –
Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization.
We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.