- 1 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 regular canned tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 soft tortillas, cut into 1-inch peices
- 1/2 cup of your preferred cheese (Recommend low fat)
- Place ground turkey over skillet, cook on medium-high, until fully cooked/browned. Stir occasionally. Pour excess fat.
- Stir tomato soup, hot sauce, water, and tortilla pieces in the skillet. Heat to boiling. Then reduce heat to low for about 5 minutes. Stir all ingredients evenly into ground turkey.
- Top with cheese, and serve.
Roughly less than $10 for entire recipe*