- 1 spaghetti box
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1-inch chunks)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
For the Sauce:
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp grated ginger (can be fresh or canned)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, honey, ginger, vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Sriracha, if used; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, add spaghetti/noodles until cooked.
- Drain water when done cooking.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and green onions.
- Stir ingredients until heated throughout, 1-3 minutes.
- Stir peanut butter sauce mixture onto spaghetti/noodles until distributed evenly.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with peanuts and herbs as desired.
Total Cost: $9.72 - About $1.62/Person