- 2 cups of your yogurt choice (regular vanilla, Greek whole milk, or reduced-fat yogurt)
- 2 cups of granola (could be homemade or store-bought)
- 2 cups of fresh fruit (berries are usually a great option, but any fruit can be included)
- Prepare your parfaits in 4 (12-16 oz) mason jars/cups.
- Place 1/4 cup of yogurt in the bottom of each container.
- Next, add 1/4 cup of granola
- Top with 1/4 cup of fruit
- Repeat layering until the top of the container
- Optional* - drizzle honey or maple syrup on top
Yogurt parfaits can be prepared up to 3 days in advance, and stored in the fridge (Granola will usually soften when stored).