Easy Back to School Breakfast Sausage Burritos Recipe
- 1 lb turkey sausage
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz mushrooms
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 8 veggie tortillas
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheese
- In a large skillet, add olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Place turkey sausage in the large skillet
- Sauté onions, green pepper, and mushrooms in skillet.
- Add eggs to a bowl, and whisk
- Add whisked eggs to skillet with Turkey sausage and other ingredients.
- Stir occasionally until cooked
- Divide the egg-turkey-sausage mixture among the veggie tortillas
- Add shredded cheese
- Roll tortilla, in to a burrito
- Serve with salsa, and enjoy!
Total Time: 20 min