- Assorted Nuts (peanuts, cashews, almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 1 tbsp coconut oil in a bowl and add 1/2 cup honey. Whisk until blended.
- In the same bowl, pour in 2 cups of nuts and coat with honey mixture.
- Pour mixed nuts onto a baking tray with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Let nuts cool until warm, then add into a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour nut butter into a container and store in the refrigerator.