- 1 1/2 cups of plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups fruit of choice
- 1/2 cup topping of choice
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Add yogurt and fruit (or fruits) of choice into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour yogurt mixture into the sheet pan
- Top yogurt mixture with toppings of choice
- Freeze yogurt bark until solid, for about 1-3 hours
Multiple fruits can be blended into the yogurt like:
- Strawberry + banana
- Pineapple + mango
- Blueberry + strawberry
- Spinach + mango + pineapple
Toppings can include chocolate chips, granola, nuts and small pieces of fresh or frozen fruit.