- One 24 ounce bag of fresh or frozen spinach and cheese ravioli
- Cooking spray
- One jar of pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- If ravioli is frozen, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook according to package directions. If the ravioli is fresh, you do not have to cook it.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray
- Using a spoon, cover the bottom of the muffin tin with sauce. Top with a ravioli, then add another spoonful of sauce and add a small handful of mozzarella cheese. Repeat these steps with another ravioli or two, depending on how many you can fit into your muffin tin.
- You should be able to fit 2 or 3 raviolis in each tin, each with sauce and cheese on top. Sprinkle some parsley on each lasagna cup and put it in the oven.
- Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until the top of each lasagna cup is golden brown and bubbly.
- Wait a few minutes to cool, and then spoon each lasagna cup out and serve. Enjoy!
*Adapted from The Food Network: Kids Can Make