Pancit Recipe (Filipino rice noodles)
- 1 bag of rice noodles
- 1 cup of chopped cabbage (green or purple)
- 1 cup of chopped green beans
- 1 cup carrots, julienne or shredded
- ½ pound chicken
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Sautee onions and garlic until semi-translucent, about 5 minutes.
- After onions are cooked, add in chicken, salt, and pepper, and cook through.
- Add chicken broth, bring to a boil.
- Add green beans and carrots, cook until tender.
- Add cabbage, cook until it starts to wilt.
- Add in rice noodles, cook noodles until soft and have absorbed the liquid.
- Garnish with lemon, optional.