- 1 table and 1 chair will be provided. Any additional items like tents, chairs, or additional tables will be the vendor's responsibility. - All vendors are responsible for bringing their marketing materials & decorations. Hebni will create a brochure with logos and contact information as a courtesy.
- Please submit a copy of your logo, and points of contact (email, website, social media, etc.) for this brochure.
Plans for the Day:
- On April 6th, vendors will be able to set up from 6 am-7 am; please be set up by 7:00 AM
- Vendors can park near the event space, it is first come first serve. *This is subject to change*
- The event will take place from 8:00 am to 11:30 am, vendors are welcome to pack up at 11:00 am once the 5k is over. We have the goal of leaving Lake Lorna Doone at 11:30 am.
Terms + Conditions:
- Hebni reserves the right to approve or deny the application.
- All vendors are required to follow health and safety guidelines regarding Covid at the time of the event
- Food Vendors must state what they will be selling during the event
- Food vendors cannot sell alcohol or water.
- Each Vendor is responsible for their property. Hebni or the City of Orlando will not be responsible for any broken or missing articles.
- Vendors must have all equipment set up by 7:45 am.
- All food vendors must have a certified fire extinguisher minimum 2A-20BC type fire extinguisher. A minimum of 40BC is required if hot grease or oil is used in food preparation.
- If you use cooking oils or grease all waste products must be disposed of in the grease trap metal containers provided by park management. Metal bins are available for charcoal disposal. Dumping of charcoal in garbage bins or grass is prohibited.
- Place all trash in the barrels provided. At the close of the event, please leave full bags of garbage behind so that we may dispose of them.
- Food must be stored above ground level.
- Food including meats must be cooked at the proper temperature.
- It's mandatory to have one bucket for cleaning utensils, one for washing, and another for rinsing.
- All cutting boards and utensils must be kept clean.
- All equipment must be stored under the tent.
- Vendors who require electricity are responsible for their generators, lights, and extension cords. The use of frayed extension cords is prohibited.
- Vendors are not allowed to set up, and/or sell products that are outside of their tent or space that has been allotted to them.
- No unlicensed or copyright infringement products will be allowed.
- The City of Orlando will be inspecting areas for compliance, failure to do so will result in termination of the vendor's ability to participate in the event.
- Failure to adhere to the rules may result in removal from the event.
- Every vendor will need a business tax receipt from the city of Orlando if they are selling items, this can be found on the city of Orlando website under “Get a Business Tax Receipt.
ATTENTION: as of 2/27/24 all tables tents and chairs have been reserved, any future organizations that choose to register will have to bring their Table tent and chairs.